top of page

Life Coaching with M Group

Public·57 members

[S1E13] Take Me Back To Hell [PORTABLE]

Lucifer is deposited on the roof by Amenadiel. Lucifer asks, "Can we not tell anyone you just carried me in your arms like a baby?" Amenadiel wants to know what Lucifer was trying to accomplish. Lucifer replies, "...a good death? Or at least a nice and messy one. But then you had to come and ruin everything, like always. Why'd you swoop in and stop it? Wouldn't let someone else send me to Hell, is that it? Well, guess what, brother, you don't need to kill me, because I'm done here. I've had my fun on Earth, and... there's no reason for me to stay anymore. You win. I'll go willingly. Please, just... take me back to Hell." Amenadiel refuses, having finally realized Lucifer is right and that people have died because of what he did to get his brother to go back to Hell.

[S1E13] Take Me Back To Hell

At Lucifer's penthouse, Amenadiel tells Maze that he's made his peace with death; she tells him to shut up and let her help him. Amenadiel says that it will take something divine to heal him, and Maze takes out Lucifer's wing feather, explaining that she thought that she could use it to go back home. Amenadiel is surprised that she would give it to him, and Maze admits that she doesn't understand it either. When she touches the feather to Amenadiel's wound it glows intensely, filling the penthouse as it heals Amenadiel. As the scene ends, an exterior of the penthouse shows golden light shining out of every window.

A paper airplane lands at Malcolm's feet and Chloe runs off. Lucifer enters and tells Malcolm to give him the gun. Malcolm refuses, and Lucifer asks him what he desires. He asks if Malcolm really wants to kill Chloe with his second chance, and figures that he wants to live. Malcolm says that he wants to live more than almost anything, and shoots Lucifer in the gut. As Chloe watches, Lucifer collapses and Malcolm says, "You feel that? That's what it's like to die, my man. I know, 'cause I've done it. And what I want, more than anything... is for you to feel that pain. To go through what I did. Because we both know where you're going to." He takes out the Pentecostal Coin and holds it just out of Lucifer's reach, and says that he'll be sending Chloe right behind him. Malcolm then goes to find Chloe, while Lucifer talks to his Dad, "Dad... I need a favor. I'll be the son You always wanted me to be. I'll do as You ask. Go where You want me to. In exchange, all I ask is that You protect Chloe." With that, he dies and finds himself back in Hell. He walks through the corridors to a room, and realizes that it's open. Lucifer insists that it isn't possible... and resurrects back in the hangar. Eyes glowing red, he goes looking for Malcolm.

Lucifer goes home to find Amenadiel snoring on his couch. Lucifer tells Amenadiel that Malcolm is taken care of. Amenadiel wonders where Maze is, and Lucifer admits that he doesn't know. He says that he spoke to God and offered his services, and God accepted. Lucifer explains that someone has escaped from Hell, and figures that God wants him to bring the escapee back. Amenadiel figures that it should be easy, and realizes that Lucifer is afraid. He wonders who could scare Lucifer that much, and Lucifer says that their mother escaped.

But things have changed. The mediocre procedural elements have become background music for the bigger picture. The relationships between characters, and how they all fit into Lucifer's quest to change people's perception of him have taken center stage.

Lucifer: I'll go willingly. Please, just take me back to hell.Amenadiel: No.Lucifer: You don't want to take me back to Hell? The one bloody thing you wanted this entire time? Did I punch you in your head too hard?

[00:31:50] Chloe arrived at a hangar where Malcolm and Trixie were waiting. He handed Trixie to Chloe who opened the trunk of her car to show Malcolm his money. Chloe ordered Trixie to run and hide, she added that Trixie should only come out once she went looking for her. Malcolm was about to shoot Chloe when Lucifer showed up. Chloe took the opportunity to hide as Lucifer distracted Malcolm. Lucifer tried to use his powers on Malcolm; however, his plan backfired. Malcolm mocked Lucifer as he laid on the floor. Lucifer prayed to God to spare Chloe and Trixie in exchange for his return to hell. Lucifer arrived at the gates of hell only to realize that someone had escaped. After a few moments, Lucifer woke up and immediately looked for Malcolm.

[00:40:50] Chloe told Trixie to come out of hiding and that everything was over. Lucifer returned to Lux where he found Amenadiel sleeping. He rummaged through his broken stash of liquor to check if anything could be saved. He poured a drink as Amenadiel told him that they still needed to find Malcolm. Lucifer informed Amenadiel that he had already taken care of Malcolm. Lucifer told Amenadiel that he spoke to their father and that God sent him back to earth because someone escaped from hell. Amenadiel noticed that Lucifer looked afraid, so he asked him who had escaped from hell. Lucifer told him that their mother escaped.

Back at Lux, Amenadiel has made his peace with death (even if he's not so sure he's going back upstairs any more). Maze won't have it, and takes out the Chekhov's Gun - Lucifer's feather - that she's been hanging on to for half the season. As divine light fills the top level of the club, Lucifer and company arrive on the scene. Dan turns in his badge and confesses to his crime of stealing the gun. Lucifer is stunned that Dan had it in him, and actually calls him "Detective Espinoza" for once. Chloe takes a time out from the touching moment to answer a call from Trixie - except it's not Trixie. It's Malcolm, and he's taken Trixie. And he wants his money. Chloe can't risk her daughter's life, so she does as Malcolm says, and tells Lucifer everything's alright. She's almost gotten away with the money, but she's stopped by an order to stand down from a cop car. This isn't a cop, however...

Turns out that Chloe's a terrible liar, and Lucifer has naturally figured it out. It's not like Chloe to swipe money, but she needs it to save her daughter. Lucifer doesn't find the situation so funny, now, and doesn't think Malcolm can be trusted for obvious reasons. But Chloe doesn't have a choice; this is her daughter, and she makes Lucifer promise her that he'll let her go by herself. Promise taken, she heads off to meet Malcolm and rescue Trixie. She manages to get her daughter back before revealing the location of Malcolm's money, and tells her to hide, because the last thing she's going to do is trust a Dirty Cop who's obviously gone way off the rails to not hurt her kid. Malcolm decides to Kick the Dog yet again and kill Chloe before running off. He's about to, but is distracted by a paper airplane with a devil face scribbled on it. It's Lucifer, and he's not happy.

Trixie runs back to her mother for a much-needed hug, and Chloe points out that she thought Lucifer was dead. He was, but he got better. Lucifer leaves Chloe to take her daughter home while he goes back to Lux, where he explains what's happened to Amenadiel. Someone had escaped from Hell while Lucifer was out. Amenadiel isn't too worried, until he notices how scared Lucifer is, and Lucifer tells him just who managed to escape: their mother.

• Affectionate Nickname: Amenadiel calls Lucifer "Luci" when he's not peeved at him.

• The Atoner: Amenadiel realizes he's done some truly selfish things and decides to return Malcolm to Hell.Lucifer: Do you know, I think this side of you is actually scarier than the angry one.

• Dan becomes this after realizing that Malcolm's gone too far. The What the Hell, Hero? he gets from Chloe helps, too.

• Audible Sharpness: The demon dagger. Given that it's supernaturally sharp, it's justified.

• Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Amenadiel can't just leave his brother to be shot after realizing he was wrong. Lucifer, meanwhile, can't leave Amenadiel by himself after he was stabbed by Malcolm. Maze gets a moment of this when she uses Lucifer's feather to save Amenadiel.

• Bad Boss: Tommy doesn't hesitate to shout at his minions when there are intruders.

• Bash Brothers: Lucifer and Amenadiel team up to beat down a bunch of thugs.

• Book Ends: A deleted scene has Lucifer driving down the road near the end of the episode in the exact same manner he was driving during the very beginning.

• Brick Joke: First Amenadiel performs a Bridal Carry on Lucifer, then Maze does it to him.

• Bridal Carry: Amenadiel does this (off-screen) to Lucifer, much to the latter's chagrin.

• Brief Accent Imitation: Lucifer imitates an American accent while pretending to be a cop.

• Chekhov's Gun: One of Mazikeen's demon daggers and Lucifer's feather come back into play.

• Cliffhanger: The episode ends with The Reveal that Lucifer and Amenadiel's mother has escaped Hell.

• Despair Event Horizon: Lucifer briefly crosses this, attempting Suicide by Cop and telling Amenadiel he's through.

• The Dog Bites Back: An evil version; Malcolm repays Amenadiel's prior cruelty by stabbing him with Maze's dagger.

• Domestic Abuse: Being in Hell means Malcolm's even worse than the first time he was around.

• Exact Words: Lucifer promised Chloe he'd let her go alone. He said nothing about not following her.

• Faux Affably Evil: Malcolm plays nice with Tommy until an opportunity arises.

• Gaslighting: Dan reveals that he's been doing this to Chloe, resulting in a What the Hell, Hero? and one hell of a punch.

• Heel Realization: Amenadiel finally realizes what a dick he's been.

• Heh Heh, You Said "X": Linda actually anticipates Lucifer making a sexual joke after she says, "Do you realize the ethical position you've put me in?"

• Ironic Echo: In a deleted scene, as shown above.Amenadiel: Just don't tell Lucifer you carried me in your arms like a baby.

• Laughing Mad: Lucifer, briefly, as he crosses the Despair Event Horizon.

• Let's Split Up, Gang!: Lucifer and Amenadiel decide to cover more ground this way. In fairness, they are usually immortal, and didn't expect Malcolm to have Maze's dagger.

• Mama Bear: Chloe will stop at nothing to keep her daughter safe, even if it means performing a Heroic Sacrifice. Fortunately, Lucifer is on the scene before that happens.

• Not What It Looks Like: A non-sexual example. No, Linda, Amenadiel isn't actually stealing your patient.

• Oh, Crap!: The expression on Malcolm's face as he dies, knowing he's going back to Hell.

• O.O.C. Is Serious Business: After Lucifer announces that someone has escaped from Hell, Amenadiel still doesn't think it's too serious until he notices that Lucifer is actually afraid.Amenadiel: But you're never afraid. Who could possibly scare you, brother?

• Shoot Him, He Has a Wallet!: Invoked by Lucifer against a rookie cop. He's unarmed, but the rookie certainly doesn't know that.Lucifer: You! Newbie. Come on, riddle me with bullets so you can go home, drink a nice, cold beer, and feel better about yourselves!

• Suicide by Cop: Lucifer comes dangerously close to this. He would have succeeded, if not for Amenadiel.

• Talking Is a Free Action: The thugs don't shoot at Lucifer and Amenadiel as they talk (not that it would have done them any good, but they didn't know that).

• Tranquil Fury: Lucifer, when confronting Malcolm.Lucifer: Hello, Malkie. (punch)

• Wham Line:Amenadiel: Lucifer... Who escaped Hell? Lucifer: ...Mom.

• What the Hell, Hero?: Lucifer and Amenadiel have an argument about each other's flaws. Linda calls Amenadiel out on lying to her and pretending that he is a therapist, and Lucifer out on his tendency to not take anything seriously.

• Chloe lets Dan have it for Gaslighting her.

• Chloe: You let them think I was crazy. You let me think I was crazy! Would Hurt a Child: Malcolm kidnaps Trixie to use her as ransom against Chloe, and Chloe has zero doubts about him shooting her if he gets the chance.

• You Called Me "X"; It Must Be Serious: Lucifer doesn't call Dan a variation of "Douche" after the latter confesses to a crime and turns himself in to police custody in order to prove that Lucifer is innocent of murder.Lucifer: Detective Espinoza... I didn't know you had the stones. Dan: No more "Detective Douche"? Lucifer: Well, not today at least.

041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page